[En-Nut-Discussion] New website design

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Sun Mar 1 18:28:17 CET 2009

Edwin van den Oetelaar (Oetelaar Automatisering uit Best) wrote:
> I have to agree with Ole.
> There should be an automatic site map and bread-crumbs trail.

I agree too. BUT...

> Also the Tab-pages could be menus.
> I sure hope that you have all this stuff in a database/CMS system.

There are two opinions in our company. One is lead by Niels, who is a
professional print designer. They are currently working with Typo3. The
other group is my humble self, without any chance to enforce his view of
basic HTML design, _except_ for ethernut.de. I'm generally claiming,
that the Ethernut community wants information, not design frippery.

Edwin, I'd have expected more loyalty. ;-)

I may be a minority in my company, but the most visited sites, probably
google and wikipedia, share my view.