[En-Nut-Discussion] Dead Ethernut

Pete Allison macsmaker at aol.com
Mon Mar 2 15:58:03 CET 2009

Harald,

I got the zip file (basemon.zip) from the archive. There is a bin and a hex
file. With my limited experience with embedded systems, I have only worked
with hex files. Are the files the same?

If not, how do I upload the bin file? Same as the hex?

Sorry for all the "newbie" questions. I really appreciate the help.

BTW, my hat is off to ALL who contributed to this platform. It will save us
mountains of money and precious time. Everything we needed, except for our
application specific code, is available in the distribution! I've written
protocol stacks in the past and was not looking forward to doing so again,
when we found Ethernut!

Pete