[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS Copyrights

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Mar 10 15:09:59 CET 2009

Ole Reinhardt wrote:
> There are some... The gorp files for example as well as app/icmp-udp and
> some others.

Indeed, I didn't search the recently added files.

Btw. some companies seem to have problems with referring to the Ethernut
Project, specifically if working with security equipment. This is
somewhat funny, because information hiding has never been a good way to
make a system secure. Anyway, if I got this right, there is no
obligation to refer to a specific project name. IMHO, the copyright will
be sufficient.

Any objections?