[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS 4.8

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 16:33:56 CET 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 6:02 AM, Ole Reinhardt
<ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I just found that wxWidgets doesn't show up in pkg-config --list :(
>> But at least look like this is something else, I really don't have
>> wx/frame.h. Wonder which package I need to install.
>
> damn... Just another package that brings it's own config tool.
> (wx-config). wk-config seems to work right the same way pkg-config does.
> I don't understand why they can't use a standard...

I got it to compile, I had to update my package use flags, I had -X
because I prefer to use the command line most of the time, but I had
to emerge cairo, gtk and wxGTK with X use set. :/
Anyway, it built, but didn't work, I had an empty tree after loading
up the config file.

Well, I will go ahead and commit the autotools change to use
pkg-config to the branch. Later will have to remember to do the same
for head after the svn migration.

Cheers,
   Thiago A. Correa