[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS 4.8

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Tue Mar 10 17:18:14 CET 2009

Hi!

> I got it to compile, I had to update my package use flags, I had -X
> because I prefer to use the command line most of the time, but I had
> to emerge cairo, gtk and wxGTK with X use set. :/
> Anyway, it built, but didn't work, I had an empty tree after loading
> up the config file.

This might have several reasons. Most common is that your repository
files (xyz.nut) failed to parse. Either they were not available at the
right place (this was a bug in some older configurator versions) or they
contain some bugs. Quite hard to find. Mostly a colon less or more...

> Well, I will go ahead and commit the autotools change to use
> pkg-config to the branch. Later will have to remember to do the same
> for head after the svn migration.

Right, as I understood Harald please don't commit to the HEAD, instead
just commit to the 4.8 branch.

Bye,

Ole

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |