[En-Nut-Discussion] Does anyone use an Olimex ARM-USB-TINY with a L9260

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Fri Mar 27 19:07:41 CET 2009

Hi!

> I'm using L9260 with SAM-ISP v1.9 / SAM-BA-2.5

I did never used SAM-BA from windows, and I'm using the 2.8 version
running on linux. But should be the same as the one running on Windows.
Perhaps you should update to 2.8 too.

Btw: Which board have you selected when connecting sam-ba to the olimex
board? Try to select AT91SAM9260-EK.

> I tried various options and cannot seem to write successfully to the SDRAM
> for running  from
> RAM. It appears to upload to 0x 20000000 - but when I compare, it says
> theirs a mis-match.

Have you first enabled SD-Ram? (Select the "Enable SD-RAM script")
Now the uploaded code should be exactly what you've uploaded.

You can then start your code with "go 0x20000000"

> I noticed a lot of the websites refers to SAM-BA-1.x in screen shots etc.
> Not sure where to obtain the earlier version.

You are talking about:
http://www.ethernut.de/en/documents/at91sam9260.html

Yes you can see version 1.11, but it should work with newer versions
flawless too.

As just mentioned above: better obtain a newer version :)

But this site might help you with setting up NutOS for AT91SAM9260...

Bye,

Ole

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |