[En-Nut-Discussion] Does anyone use an Olimex ARM-USB-TINY with a L9260

John E neurofog at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 04:42:54 CET 2009

Ole,

Your right - that is exactly  where I got the v1.1 from

I updated to SAM v1.12 / SAM-BA-2.8 and everything works fine until the
final step.
1) Initialize the SDRAM
2) Send File (I used events.bin)
3) Compare
4) go 0x20000000

(AT91-ISP v1.12) 5 % go 0x20000000
0
(AT91-ISP v1.12) 6 %

The SAM-BA doesn't exit, it just returns a 0 and thats it. The SAM-BA
interface is still responsive.

Any ideas?

Thanks
John