[En-Nut-Discussion] AT91 EMAC Fix in Rev-2561

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Fri Mar 27 20:27:46 CET 2009

Hi Harald,

> Just wanted to merge bugfixes from trunk in 4.8 branch and discovered
>
> -    uint16_t phyval;
> +    uint16_t phyv
> +    uint32_t rstcr_tmp;

Sorry, I missed some characters :) Did not test if it would compile
after merging my fix.

I fixed this in HEAD and also added an #ifdef around rstcr_tmp, as it is
just used for SAM9 platform.

Do _you_ merge it into the branch? Or shall I do so? Till now I always
had problems with svn merge, so I'd interested in you svn command line
for doing so.

bye,

Ole

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |