[En-Nut-Discussion] AT91 EMAC Fix in Rev-2561

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:45:57 CET 2009

Hi,

Since you are changing at91_emac.c, perhaps you could take a look at this patch:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2611369&group_id=34079&atid=410689

It does some clean ups, improves performance and let you make PHY ID's
configurable :)

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Ole Reinhardt
<ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de> wrote:
> Do _you_ merge it into the branch? Or shall I do so? Till now I always
> had problems with svn merge, so I'd interested in you svn command line
> for doing so.

I usually do this:

    svn merge URL -rSTART:FINISH

This will merge changes from the URL repository (trunk in this case)
from revision START to FINISH in my local copy. Then I just commit.
If you use tortoiseSVN, there is a dialog to do that in GUI.

Kind Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa