[En-Nut-Discussion] Does anyone use an Olimex ARM-USB-TINY with a L9260

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Sun Mar 29 20:52:20 CEST 2009

Hi!

> I'm currently using SAM-BA v2.5.. and it worked fine on some of the examples
> (bin)
> Part of my issue is that it is a L9260 board and not a 9260-EK board

So you managed to run some of the basic samples? Great. In general to
very generic examples using UART or DBG UART should work fine,
networking examples might fail if the L9260 board uses different PHY
connection. Same might occur with the MMC slot.

> I'm still not sure my compiler/linker is working, as the compiled ones I
> compiled didn't work.

If you want, you could send me your linker script and init code as well
as an elf file of you application and I could try to figure out, where
it fails. I have the same board and JTAG is working for me. But I did
not tried the board with NutOS yet.

Bye

Ole

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |