[En-Nut-Discussion] AT91SAM7X-EK TFTP Bootloader

Jason Bourne jucanpo at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 31 02:11:27 CEST 2009

Hi All,

I did this question already but I am still have some doubs.

Is the latest release candidate Version 4.8.0 includes the bootloader for the AT91SAM7X-Ek development board? If so, how can I use it?

I need to implement the booloader but I am still do not how to program into the internal ROM. If that is not the way, could someone explain me where it is located the bootloader

Thank you

Juan