[En-Nut-Discussion] Nutconf subtree construction

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Tue Mar 31 14:49:33 CEST 2009

Hi Hans!

The thing is, that I mostly have to design the things now, as the
prototypes have to be ready fpr HMI in Hannover mid of April. As you
didn't mention anything about the license terms I think it's better to
continue my work. Your mail earlyer sounded like there's something
mostly finished.

Then keep the work going on by times and I hope we'll find a way to
match things up and put something into nutos under BSD license.

Best regards
Ulrich

Ulrich Prinz, Schmittbachweg 9, 35781 Weilburg