[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut component failure assesment

Petri Hyötylä phyotyla at gmail.com
Tue May 19 06:19:32 CEST 2009

Hi Ulrich
Thanks for the answer.
It has been a long time since this happened and at that time I was quite
busy (still am) so I just replaced the Ethernut after trying to get it to
work and never studied the problem more in-depth. I'll get back on this when
I have time. I still have the malfunctioning Ethernut stored on my shelf.

BR,
Petri