[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut component failure assesment

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Mon May 18 15:07:27 CEST 2009

Hi Petri,

It is difficult to help you, as you do not state where or when the code
stopped to work. May be you could give some more details. The NutO/S
itself does not do any selftest.
I always add some debug output before and after each stage of
initialisation of each important component. But it is difficult to
implement general debug output as the debug media is unknown. Some
people use serial port, some use displays others unse a simple LED. On
AVR only few people use JTAG.

Regards
Ulrich