[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut OS reliable on AT91SAM7X Evaluation Board?

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Sun Nov 15 12:33:37 CET 2009

Hi!

I have to step in :) Even I love the EIR and did a lot of development on
the Ethernut 3 board, the AT91SAM7X-EK is perfect. We have a fleet of
20 Boards as development and prototype- / field-test systems at work and
they are pretty cool and running perfectly with Nut/OS.

I did some extensions to Nut/OS like new button driver and LED driver.
The AT45D serial flash should work fine too.

We are now running very complex software on that system including a
radio stack with several network layers and it seems to run out a
coldfire system with lots more ram and flash. It is fast enough, costs
only a fraction and consumes a lot less power.

Regards,
Ulrich