[En-Nut-Discussion] support for SD-HC cards

Rob van Lieshout (PragmaLab) info at pragmalab.nl
Sat Nov 21 21:03:06 CET 2009

Hello Malte,

> But the changelogs does not say anything about sd-hc, so I think its
> not
> included yet.
> Would someone be so kind, to tell me where I can find the modifications
> or send them to me?

October 2008 I send the modifications in phatdir.c and phatfs.c (support for
SD-HC and some small fs enhancements). Harald and Ole looked into these
modifications but that was the last thing I heard about it. There is still
some other work to do when it comes to improve the current filesystem.
Although we use it without too many problems in our streaming-audio
applications, we would like to speed up the write routines. But SD-HC
support is working fine as well as the support for long filenames.

Kind regards,

Rob van Lieshout