[En-Nut-Discussion] NutCOnf/Qt

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 16:33:56 CET 2009

Hi,

   I've updated the qnutconf in svn. It is now able to save the
settings dialog info to the registry and even build the NutOS
libraries. Everything is very "alpha" at this point, but it now
actually does something *hopefully* usefull :)

   If anyone wants to check out and care to comment, it would be
appreciated. I'm outputing the full build log to the log window. I'm
considering offering at the Settings dialog some sort of verbose
filter. Perhaps even just invoke make and make -s depending on the
verbosity level. I did some experiences with make -j5 but it didn't
improve the buildtime, or my CPU utilization on my quad-core, so I
dropped it.

PS: I do realize it looks ugly. I guess I need to fix the images
folder to png or something like that.

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa