[En-Nut-Discussion] new driver

Dominik Schröder dominik.schroeder at bh-informativ.de
Tue Oct 13 16:19:35 CEST 2009

Hello

I want to design a new driver for the At25DF641 SPI flash. I think the
needed protocol is a bit like the protocol of the At45 Flash.

How do I start implementing a new driver for this device?

Eventually somebody can give me a short tutorial.

Best regards

Dominik Schröder

Entwicklung

Wolfgang Bachleitner und Gunther Heugel Elektronik oHG
Boschstraße 20
D-78655 Dunningen

Tel.: +49 (0) 7403 - 9218 -32
Fax: +49 (0) 7403 - 9218 -39
E-Mail: dominik.schroeder at bh-informativ.de

Registergericht: Stuttgart, HRA 471187
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Dunningen
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE 4653 7000

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person,
use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.