[En-Nut-Discussion] new driver

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Wed Oct 14 13:08:36 CEST 2009

Hi!

Copy the driver from another best matching device and modify it as
needed. If you later see many parallels, that try to unify or merge the
drivers. And keep an eye on the entry functions. They should not be chip
specific or if the chip has some more functionality than the standard
flash drivers provide, provide them as an extra.

Best regards,
Ulrich