[En-Nut-Discussion] NXP LPC2XXX port

Pedro Duarte PDuarte at milenio3.pt
Tue Sep 1 18:24:54 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I’m developing a system that will use an NXP LPC2468.
Nut OS is supposed to work with the LPC2XXX processor, and in the code there are references to “MCU_LPC2XXX” and “OLIMEX_LPCE2294”.
But I don’t find any LPC processor listed in the Configurator. Also, there isn’t any reference to an Olimex board that uses a LPC processor.

How can I create a project that runs on a LPC processor?
Can anyone give me some ideas about how to port Nut Os to LPC2468?

Thanks,
Duarte