[En-Nut-Discussion] problems making binairy to burn in flash

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Sep 9 11:58:28 CEST 2009

Faas, Hylke wrote:

> At this moment I some how managed to lose any control of (one) my arm7
> proccessors. I can't access it in supervision mode (at least I guess
> that is the problem). The consequenses are that I can't probe nor flash
> the Arm, it gives the following error:
> <ERROR>
> Flash Manufacturer/Device: 0x0090 0x0090
> Could not probe bank: no QRY
> probing failed for flash bank '#0' at 0x10000000
> <\ERROR>
>
> I probebly set some fuses orso, does any one here have some experiance
> with oocd and Arm7 and knowes how to reset the hole chip or some how
> make it accessable again?

You're using Ethernut 3.0E, right? AFAIK,tThe AT91R40008 on this board
doesn't have any fuses which may disable JTAG access.

Note, that the JTAG interface is unprotected. Removing or attaching the
JTAG cable requires to switch off the power supply.

Harald

PS: If you come to the conclusion, that your board is broken, you may
contact the manufacturer, in this case
http://www.egnite.de/en/ueber-uns/adresse-und-anreise.html