[En-Nut-Discussion] NutCOnf/Qt

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Sep 11 15:25:09 CEST 2009

Thiago A. Corrêa wrote:

>     Should I add this lua folder to the repository? If not, then under
> windows we would need to specify where lua is, say, a file config.pri
> with something like LUA_PATH=/some/folder

Adding Lua to the repository isn't that nice really, but if it helps to
work on the sources, I'd say: Let's add it. It further guarantees, that
everything is based on the same Lua code. I also saw other projects
adding a copy of the Lua sources for this reason.

>     Does our embeeded lua differs from the original Lua? Perhaps we
> could use that release to build the configurator and ditch the search
> for local lua install.

It is amazingly equal to the original, but several files had been
modified and more modifications may be required in the future. So I'd
recommend to keep it separate.

Harald
excitedly waiting to try the Qt version. ;-)