[En-Nut-Discussion] NutCOnf/Qt

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 14:37:06 CEST 2009

Hi,

    Sorry for the delay. I'm moving the files here in my local svn copy.
    In my implementation (I program under windows) I found it easier
to just have a lua folder inside my qnutconf folder, and I added the
lua files to the build, so, when I run qmake, it generates a Visual
Studio project or a Makefile containing those files.
    Should I add this lua folder to the repository? If not, then under
windows we would need to specify where lua is, say, a file config.pri
with something like LUA_PATH=/some/folder
    Does our embeeded lua differs from the original Lua? Perhaps we
could use that release to build the configurator and ditch the search
for local lua install.

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa