[En-Nut-Discussion] Could not enter programming mode

Daniel ziu82 at gmx.de
Fri Sep 25 18:15:11 CEST 2009

Hi Harald,

Harald Kipp schrieb:
> Btw. stk500.exe is probably OK and a good choice with ICCAVR. If not
> using ImageCraft, I'd consider using avrdude. It is much better
> supported and works very well.

I tried to use avrdude but when I choose "stk500" as programmer type,
then I get the apparently well-know error "not in sync: resp=0x00". The
programmer shows SW Version 2.3. When I use choose "avr910" as
programmer type, then there is no sync error, but avrdude exits, because
"the ATMega 128 is not supported". Which programmer type should I use?

By the way, on the page "http://www.ethernut.de/de/isp/spduo.html" the
files for spduo22.enc and spduo23.enc are not correctly linked I think.

Daniel