[En-Nut-Discussion] Connecting to turtelizer

Fernando Me Ga ferradi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 12:53:41 CEST 2010

>> I have followed all steps showed in the tutorial "OpenOCD and Ethernut
>> 3" (http://www.ethernut.de/en/hardware/enut3/openocd.html) using
>> ftdi-turtelizer2 drivers and the turtelizer2-0.4.0-rc1 but it does not
>> work.
>
> At which step does it fail exactly?
>
> Harald

Firts I have connected the Ethernut to the Turtelizer and this to the PC.
Second I have installed the USD drivers for the JTAG and USB/RS232
from the ftdi-turtelizer2 location.
Third I have installed turtelizer2-0.4.0-rc1.
And finaly I have powered up my Ethernut and executed "Connect
Ethernut 3.X" but it can not connect to the ethernut.

I am doing it properly?
Why could be the reason it can not connect to the Ethernut?

Thank you.