[En-Nut-Discussion] Connecting to turtelizer

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Apr 23 15:18:12 CEST 2010

On 23.04.2010 12:53, Fernando Me Ga wrote:

> Firts I have connected the Ethernut to the Turtelizer and this to the PC.
> Second I have installed the USD drivers for the JTAG and USB/RS232
> from the ftdi-turtelizer2 location.
> Third I have installed turtelizer2-0.4.0-rc1.
> And finaly I have powered up my Ethernut and executed "Connect
> Ethernut 3.X" but it can not connect to the ethernut.
>
> I am doing it properly?

In general this looks OK. Please try the steps on the command line,
which are given in the chapter "Using OpenOCD" at
http://www.ethernut.de/en/hardware/enut3/openocd.html

Specifically the output of step 3 is interesting.

Harald

P.S.: Do not post attached screen shots. Use copy+paste to directly
include the text of the command line window into your email, e.g.

C:\ethernut-4.9\nut\tools\turtelizer2>openocd -f
interface/turtelizer2.cfg -f board/ethernut5.cfg
Open On-Chip Debugger 0.4.0-rc1 (2010-02-02-07:03)
For bug reports, read
        http://openocd.berlios.de/doc/doxygen/bugs.html
trst_and_srst separate srst_gates_jtag trst_push_pull srst_open_drain
jtag_nsrst_delay: 300
jtag_ntrst_delay: 200
RCLK - adaptive
srst_only separate srst_gates_jtag srst_open_drain
Info : device: 4 "2232C"
Info : deviceID: 67354056
Info : SerialNumber: TLQW09LBA
Info : Description: Turtelizer JTAG/RS232 Adapter A
Info : RCLK (adaptive clock speed) not supported - fallback to 3 kHz