[En-Nut-Discussion] AVRPORT versus _PORT and _DDR

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Apr 30 14:44:08 CEST 2010

Hello,

when rewriting my idle patch following the hints from U. Prinz, I came along
a lot of places where xx_AVRPORT is translated by a cascade of defines in
xx_PORT and xx_DDR.

Has anybody some idea for a #define function to this translation
without the need for repeated define cascades? I feel that the
GpioPinSet.. functions have at least a code size effect and with the
switch() also some run-time effects. Should they be use despite?

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de