[En-Nut-Discussion] Port to other Cortex M3 processors?

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Wed Aug 4 00:18:03 CEST 2010

Hm..

My idea was to add another arch/cm3 directory.
In /arch/cm3/init goes the CMSIS so we can exchange easily it if
bugfixes or addons from ARM arrive.
In /arch/cm3/dev I want to add sub folders for different vendors. So we
can adopt their peripheral drivers.
This would make adding more CPUs more easy as the cm3.nut file needs
only copy/paste and some adaption for any new chip.

Ulrich