[En-Nut-Discussion] qnutconf snapshots

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Wed Feb 10 21:01:01 CET 2010

Hi Thiago!

I needed just a free C compiler for a quick helper program to decode an
unknown protocol. So why take a bit if you can get the full version :)
I installed Qt and used it's mingw as a C compiler for my litte command
line application.

But for a quick test I loaded your qnutconf and gave it a try.
Respect! Good work so far.

I have a little problem with entering the correct paths. I run the
program out of the qnutconf directory, but I changed the execution path
to my nutos top level directory.
Then in settings I entered the paths like I had them in the old nutconf.
This doesn't work. If I give '/nut' it goes from the root of the drive
(q:/nut/conf/repository.nut)
If I put 'nut' it redefines to nut//conf/repository.nut (yes with
double-slash)
If I put some absolute path, It doesn't work either, but I had no time
to follow that.

Ah, I use the trunk version from sourceforge, as that was the one laying
round in sight.

Additionally there where to compiler errors, one file function with a
parameter to less, and a printf with an argument to much. I can check,
but I am currently installing Qt. Will test in a few minutes.

But again, great work!

Best regards, Ulrich