[En-Nut-Discussion] TCP Test Framework needed

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 02:26:15 CET 2010

Hmmm I remember seeing such a think at freshmeat.net
So, I guess there are tools like that for Linux at least.

There is a DM9000 both ARM dependent and a device independent
implementation at nut/dev
We could perhaps device an API for device independent drivers to
support DMA, and have it abstract the ARCH dependent code, much like
it's done in Linux.
If you could use the device independent driver this way, we could
deprecate the one at arch/arm/dev

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa