[En-Nut-Discussion] DBGU interrupt code..

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Wed Jan 20 21:32:33 CET 2010

Hi!

I'll try to look at that code later, but my intention was a bit
different. You can use your code and get the trick with the system
interrupt. That should work with Nut/OS or without.

My intention was to re-use the existing USART code and get the trick
with the system interrupt. I'd like to see drivers for the same thing
looking the same. And a DBGU is just a reduced USART.

That would avoid having the third code handling USART in NutOS.

Best regards, Ulrich