[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 3.0 limits

Javier Longares supertxaby at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 13:01:47 CET 2010

Hi folks,

I'm asking about the ethernut 3.0 limits and I don't know if you have tested
something about.  For instance, how many PCs could be connected
simultaneously to sockets created by an ethernut? And more, how could be
possible to implement a solution for accept simultaneously connection
request of different PCs?

Moreover I've a problem because I don't how to use the turtlelizer and I
only can place my code in RAM, instead of ROM. I've read the tutorial but I
saw that there is nothing to place the code in ROM avoiding the use of the
Moonloader each time.

Best regards.