[En-Nut-Discussion] qt nutconf from 4.9 wont load conf file

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 15:26:44 CET 2010

Hi Rich,

    In SVN, under nut/tools/qnutconf there is a qnutconf.pro file. If
you type qmake without parameters, it should find it and generate the
makefile for you. If you are under windows and wish a visual studio
project file, then do qmake -tp vc or open it with the Qt Visual
Studio plugin from the IDE.

    Is there any particular .conf you can't open? In another thread it
was reported that there was issues with 4.8.5 conf files, I will check
them out now.

Kind Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa