[En-Nut-Discussion] qt nutconf from 4.9 wont load conf file

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 15:55:36 CET 2010

Hi Rich, Sam,

   Could you check what the tool gives you for Repository File under
Settings -> Repository? I guess it didn't find repository.nut
   I downloaded ethernut 4.8.6 from the website and the binaries from
snapshot and extracted under the c:\ethernut-4.8.6 and it was able to
open the .conf files I tried with (eir, ethernut1.3 and ethernut3.0).
Where did you extract your snapshot download?

Kind Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa