[En-Nut-Discussion] qnutconf snapshots

gofootn rpeters at micro-magic.com
Mon Jan 25 23:32:47 CET 2010

Thiago,

the issue was that the repository is not set when the initial dialog comes
up.
I cancelled out of the initial dialog,  set the repository, and was able to
load the conf file.
So, its really an issue of confusing error message.

I noticed the tools field comes up blank.  are you working on mods for this?
I might fix that.

gofootn