[En-Nut-Discussion] qnutconf snapshots

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 05:02:42 CET 2010

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 8:32 PM, gofootn <rpeters at micro-magic.com> wrote:

> Thiago,
>
> the issue was that the repository is not set when the initial dialog comes
> up.
> I cancelled out of the initial dialog,  set the repository, and was able to
> load the conf file.
> So, its really an issue of confusing error message.

I commited a change to check if the file exists, to give the user a
better message. The program tries hard to find the repository on it's
own. Could you share how is your tree structure?

> I noticed the tools field comes up blank.  are you working on mods for this?
> I might fix that.

Do you mean the default "nut\tool\win32;(Insert your tool path here)"
string? I was thinking about improving that dialog to look like the
includepath widget from Visual Studio, and do the same for includes of
course. Just a thought for the moment. About the default win32 string,
I could add that.

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa