[En-Nut-Discussion] How to format and use dataflash with RW file system...

Remi Bilodeau remi.bilodeau at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 20:42:29 CET 2010

Ok,

For my need, wear levelling is not the priority, I write to log file, so
file become bigger and filling the 16 Megabit of my dataflash can take one
or two year....

http://elm-chan.org/fsw/ff/00index_e.html

I check the ELM file system and the formatting fonction is here, fs_mkfs. I
will take Nut/OS AT45 Dataflash driver with ELM library to format my 16mbit
dataflash as FAT12 superfloppy.

More testing to come...