[En-Nut-Discussion] qnutconf snapshots

gofootn rpeters at micro-magic.com
Tue Jan 26 21:12:53 CET 2010

Thiago,

Thanks, I will move it there.  I didnt put it inside Nut/OS as I work with
several versions.

one feature that would life a lot easier when you are working with multiple
nut/os versions and build types:

Save the edit | settings NutConf settings dialog parameters to a config
file, so that multiple versions can be used.  If I switch between 4.8.5 and
4.9 I have to redo all of those settings.
QSettings can read/write an xml file instead of the registery which can then
be externally edited or distributed.
This would make life a lot easier, especially when configuring a new build

thanks
Rich