[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 3.0 limits

Javier Longares supertxaby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 09:22:11 CET 2010

"Good" morning,

I'm trying your downloads, but without success.

When I type

<<openocd -f enut3ocd.cfg>>

The response is always:

Unknown command: daemon_startup reset

This error happens in all the OpenOCD versions I've tested both
ready-to-install and compiled in the "funny" cygwin.  Moreover, I've saw
that your install creates a shortcut in the "Programs" Start Menu, which
types openocd -f ethernut3.cfg -f turtelizer2.ocd, since typing this led to
the same error "Unknown command: daemon_startup reset"; I've tried openocd
-f turtelizer2.cfg and the result was:

<<
Warn: Unable to open FTDI Device tried: 'Turtelizer JTAG/RS232 Adapter' and
'Turtelizer JTAG/RS232 Adapter A'
Error: Unable to open FTDI Device tried: 'Turtelizer JTAG/RS232 Adapter' and
'Turtelizer JTAG/RS232 Adapter A'

Error: ListDevices: 2
Error: 0: "Turtelizer JTAG/RS232 Adapter' and 'Turtelizer JTAG/RS232 Adapter
A"
Error: 1: "Turtelizer JTAG/RS232 Adapter' and 'Turtelizer JTAG/RS232 Adapter
B"
Runtime error, file "command.c", line 473

Since we bought several ethernut3 boards, we've tried with different
Turtelizers, but the result is always the same... It doesn't work

Best regards.