[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 3.0 limits

Javier Longares supertxaby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 11:25:23 CET 2010

UPDATE!!!

Since I had a lot of different boards connected to my PC with different
drivers each one, I've tried to test your downloads in other "clean" PC and
it seems to work.  Finally I've noted that in the old PC the system works
with your download, but I need to copy all the files and directories
included in the turtelizer2 folder to the win32 one.  So, after 3 days of
hard work I can start now.

I'm very glad for your help and feedback (really a lifeguard in certain
moments).  If you need some further feedback to solve this bug in further
versions, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards.