[En-Nut-Discussion] LCD driver, NutOS & FM

Paolo Simoncelli simonp at email.it
Mon Jun 28 12:39:34 CEST 2010

Hi All,

Ulrich, thank you very much for your reply,

> Yes, these are the drivers you may need :)
> You can activate / prepare them in nutconfig by configuring the options
> under Architecture/AVR/HD44780 Driver and Bus.
>
>> I am quite in trouble now :-(
>> aren't these already the hd44780 drivers we are talkin' about ?
>
> Oh, no, youre troubles are solved, the driver already exists.

uhmm ...
finally the dog has bitten his tail ;-) !
my very first problem was that i wasn't able to drive an LCD
via the builtin driver, while the hw was ok ...

anyway now i have the right information to investigate by myself (tnx!)
(and a self made working lcd too ;-) ... ) so i will ...

> But what do you mean with FM? For me it's frequency modulation...

Yeah! that's the same for me (my call ik4upy) but i was
referring the FM part of the well known "RTFM" acronym ...

Ciao
Paolo

 Sponsor:
 Riccione: Hotel  3 stelle in centro, Piscine, Animazione, Area benessere, Spiaggia, Ingressi Parchi, TUTTO COMPRESO dal 27/6 al 4/7
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=10598&d=28-6