[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS Meeting at the Embedded World 2010

Michael Jones Michael.e.Jones at web.de
Fri Mar 5 11:59:45 CET 2010

Hi,

As you might know, a few of us managed to meet up in Nürnberg yesterday.
We, that is Harald with his Wife and Son, Ole, Thiago, Ulrich (and colleges)
and myself meet up and had a good chat.

Was cool meeting you all in person and I'm looking forward to repeating this
again sometime.

Cu,
Michael

PS: The most important decision made at the meeting is that we will randomly
rename all Nut functions - using the old names all the time is getting a bit
boring - don't you agree? So from tomorrow on e.g. NutUdpSend(..) will be
known as NuttyToWhoEverMightCare(..).