[En-Nut-Discussion] Linking for ARM fails

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Mar 9 11:21:48 CET 2010

Hi,

while trying to build sample applications from subversion trunk, I get

 ld.exe: cannot open linker script file
../.././nut/arch/avr32/ldscripts/at91sam9260_ram.ld: No such file or
directory

Obviously the Configurator assembles the wrong path. In conf/tools.nut I
can see

makedefs =
{
    "LDNAME",
    "LDSCRIPT=$(top_srcdir)/arch/avr32/ldscripts/$(LDNAME).ld"
}

Possibly I missed something during my update, so before trying to fix
this, I'd like to get a second opinion. I can see, that Thiago
streamlined the AVR32/ARM linker script configuration.

I'm using nutconfigure 2.0.9. Must I use a later version?

Thanks,