[En-Nut-Discussion] ethernut board 3.1 LCD support

Paul Govers p.govers at triple-it.nl
Wed May 12 09:12:16 CEST 2010

Hi Ulrich,

Thats a good reminder that most of the IO is not 5volt tolerant!
Iam happy that i yesterday have not read from the Dispay :-)
I succeeded to control the display in 4-bit mode, yesterday only one
character but the rest would be simple!

I will have a look at the CPLD, because i want to read the display to
know if the LCD is busy or not and i will take a look at level-shifters
IC's

Does someone know ready for use/Plug and play level-shifters? (maybe a
good product for in the egnite webshop!)

Paul Govers