[En-Nut-Discussion] Can anyone check httpd example on AT91SAM7X-EK?

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Tue Nov 2 15:18:58 CET 2010

Hi!

I have a problem to get the httpd example running on AT91SAM7X-EK
board.
It only works a bit if I set the PHY code in dev->Ethernet PHYceiver to
the right code of the DM9161A what should be done by the
at91sam7x-ek.conf.
Then DHCP fails while the LEDs of the PHY flash only every 4 seconds.

I disabled DHCP but it always takes the defaults for IP/Mask/Gateway
that where written in ConfNet Flash area. But the PHY LEDs show
something that might be correct. But with the defaults I cannot test.

If I disable DHCP and force to take my presets of IP/Mask/gateway I
have the 4 second flashing of the LEDs back and the board doesn't react
to the IP I set.

According the SVN Log the last changes where made by declaring
at91sam7x_emac.c obsolete and using at91_emac.c for all at91 series
chips in May of this year. Didn't anyone use the AT91SAM7X since then?

Best Regards
Ulrich