[En-Nut-Discussion] Using UFLASH and MMC at same time....

Remi Bilodeau remi.bilodeau at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 20:56:53 CET 2010

Hello,

I using UFLASH file system with succes, I have written  SPI bus driver to
read AD7843 with this struct, using the new SPI bus.

NUTSPINODE nodeAds7843 = {
    &spiBus0At91, /* Pointer to the bus controller driver. */
    NULL, /* Optional pointer to device specific settings. */
    2000000, /* SPI clock rate. */
    3, /* SPI mode. */
    8, /* SPI data bits. */
    1   /* Chip select index. */
}

So, how to add third device, a SD card reader, with PHAT file system?? I
don't see any SD card driver using the new SPIBUS ?

I want to use at same time dataflash with UFLASH, SD card and my touch
screen driver. Something I can do your that ??

thank !

Rémi