[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 4.8.4 not up to date with Yagarto???

Richard Lang Richard.Lang at trimble.co.nz
Wed Nov 24 03:55:13 CET 2010

Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems that the latest Ethernut
toolset release 4.8.8 dated 16-11-2010 is not up to date with the
03-07-2010 Yagarto release.

After six months of neglecting my ethernut, just did an update of all
the tools, ran up configurator and loaded appropriate file for my
Ethernut 3.0E then tried a system build.  It appears that the makefiles
are still trying to invoke the Yagarto tools under their old
"arm-elf-xxx" naming convention, rather than the new "arm-none-eabi-xxx"

Thanks

Richard.