[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 4.8.4 not up to date with Yagarto???

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Thu Nov 25 23:29:40 CET 2010

Hi!

Ok, a bit more information about the compiling errors might help us to
support. I use trunk version of nutos and gcc 4.5.x without any problems.
You have to set the newlib compatibility by enabling "Posix compatible
unsetenv" in C runtime (target specific) in nutconf.

If there still are compiler errors left, just tell.

Best regards
Ulrich