[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 4.8.4 not up to date with Yagarto???

Richard Lang Richard.Lang at trimble.co.nz
Thu Nov 25 21:45:28 CET 2010

Ok, fiddled with my makevars.arm-gcc and got my tools running, but am
now getting an assortment of compilation errors trying to build Ethernut
4.8.8 with GCC 4.5.1, looks like some typedefs have changed.

Rather than trying to figure all this out, I'd rather rollback to an
earlier Yagarto release that meshes better with Ethernut 4.8.8.  Can
anyone recommend to me which release to use?

I'd imagine I'm not the only one much this up, perhaps a
cross-compatibility matrix could be added to
http://www.ethernut.de/en/download/index.html?

Thanks,

Richard