[En-Nut-Discussion] Unified GPIO implementation

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 20:32:24 CEST 2010

Hi Ulrich,

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Ulrich Prinz <uprinz2 at netscape.net> wrote:
> Oh, now it gets difficult for me to maintain the branches :)
>
> Now I have to cross update 4? 5?...

Do you have the new interface in the cortex port branches? If it
implements it the old way, we can merge it in trunk then merge it in
ugpio.
No need to keep all branches really up to date.

Since this could break some platforms, I thought it would be best to
stage it in a branch first.

> If you can get the GPIO system working in the meanwhile I will go this way:
> ugpio->trunk->devnut_m3n->trunk

It isn't too much work to simply satisfy the specs. It can be
optimized on each platform later after the merge, as long as the
public interface doesn't change.

Kind Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa